The Logistics Analyst is responsible for executing the daily operations and administrative functions in their area. Primary responsibility of this position is to work with the account team in proactively servicing and growing the relationships of multiple assigned accounts, increase profitable revenue, and provide tactical execution of the supply chain accounts.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Operational execution of assigned accounts: sourcing carriers, problem solving, tracking and tracing shipments, operational & financial analysis
- Customer training and development
- Complete/coordinate ad-hocs analysis as required
- Facilitate completion of tendered loads and answer incoming calls
- Schedule appointments
- Collaborates on business reviews and other customer meetings
- Complete customer requests
- All other duties assigned to support and improve the overall team.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Financial Aptitude - Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare and manage budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
One to two years related experience
Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency required
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver's License
Propak Corporation - 16 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...