Since 2001, the QualBoard® bulletin board research system has been one of the most widely used and innovative research platforms in the world. Today, QualBoard® is available in over 20 languages and has been used in over 90 countries. It has expanded to include a wide array of capabilities not available on any other platform. In addition, 20|20 has developed and supports other research platforms that researchers trust around the world.
As an early leader in online qualitative, 20|20 assumed a significant role to show others how to best utilize the capabilities of online qualitative. Now, 20|20 trains more researchers in online qualitative than any other organization in the world through our free online webinars.
Today, 20|20 is considered one of the most innovative and technologically advanced firms in the industry. Even so, we never forget our roots of service to our clients and dedication to the practice of excellence in research. That is why, we think you'd like to join us at 20|20 and help our clients do better research.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Logistics Coordinator - Nashville, TN
Summary & Objective
The Logistics Coordinator is part of a team that consists of two Project Managers and a Recruiting Coordinator. Primary function is to provide daily support on primarily technology-related project tasks. The LC will have a thorough understanding of QualBoard and SurveyGizmo functionality and best practices.
- Help team maintain low project salaries and high client satisfaction scores
- Complete all technology-related tasks throughout a project, including programming pre-screeners, board creation, discussion guide programming, and participant/client loading
- Create new projects in QualManager, set up quota groups, enter notes, etc.
- Prep new recruiting projects (create update file, phone screener, etc)
- Assist Recruiting Coordinator with participant management in QualBoard & QualMeeting (send reminders, resend logins, etc.)
- Attend all QualProduct trainings offered to the PM team and maintain proficiency with all platforms
- Assist Project Managers and Recruiting Coordinator as needed with other project-related daily tasks, such as updating recruitment spreadsheets, running algorithms, pulling and sending email blasts, developing recruiting resources, product placement, etc.
- Assist with closeout process by completing recruiting dispositions, sorting project materials, and filing/purging old materials
- Serve as back-up client contact for Project Managers as needed
- Other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (preferably in related field)
- Strong technical abilities using web-based applications, ability to quickly learn new platforms (survey programming ability a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Minimum typing speed of 60wpm
- Excellent team-based attitude, commitment to providing top-notch support and expertise to PM team
- Service-oriented (prior client-facing or customer service experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deadlines at once
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated (manages time efficiently and works well with little guidance/supervision)
- Strong interest in learning about Online Qualitative Research
Hours: Full time, salary (Approximate hours are 9:00 - 6:00pm M-F)
Reports to: Director of Project Management
Please include cover letter with your resume.
20|20 Research - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard