Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information, visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
Panther is Currently looking for an experienced logistics professional whom has experience working with Flat Bed shipments. The Logistics Professional’s primary responsibility is to provide customer service to both internal and external customers, which includes; taking customer orders, giving pricing information, performing consultative sales to customers, explaining services and benefits to customers assist with procurement of capacity, monitoring service on all requests and shipments, and generating business leads for our sales organization. The Logistics Professional will also anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives, and solve problems by resolving customer issues competently and appropriately. Candidates should have experience with flatbed shipments, quoting prices for flatbed shipments, and customer service. This is a 2nd shift opportunity that goes from 2:00 PM till 10:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Supports new customer accounts and business development.
- Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers
- Identify and communicate business opportunities into the sales organization (through the Sales & Marketing Support group).
- Update customers regarding shipments as required.
- Professional communication with drivers.
- Help implement operational strategies.
- Provide excellent guidance to contractors and fleet owners.
- Team player with a positive attitude, individual initiative and effective communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Effective in a fast paced work environment.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to multi task.
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug/nicotine-free work environment. Pre-employment drug/nicotine screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Two years of industry/flatbed experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...