This position will be required to physically receive all R4 assets and conduct proper supply receipt transactions to ensure strict equipment accountability of all assets allocated to MCLC (Fwd).
Responsibilities will include (not all-inclusive):
- Conduct a JLTI with losing unit as necessary to identify, validate, and record proper condition codes, Table of Authorized Material Control Numbers (TAMCN), National Stock Numbers (NSN), serial numbers, and missing Stock Listing (SL) – 3 components.
- Ensure 100% accountability of all assets in the possession of MCLC (Fwd) by ensuring property records are updated, reconciled, and adjusted as necessary. Property records (Mechanized Allowance List, Consolidated Memorandum Receipts, Crane report, Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and OEF Equipment Tracker) shall be synchronized in an as-occurring basis to prevent inconsistencies in quantities reported on hand.
- Perform cyclic (monthly, quarterly, and annual), spot, and/or turnover inventories to ensure proper accountability is maintained.
- Request disposition of all assets via written requests for instruction (WIR) through the WOLPH system in a timely manner. Monitor, coordinate, and expeditiously act on all instructions received from item managers in response to WIRs submitted.
- Requisition, monitor, and receipt for Class IX supplies necessary to comply with maintenance requirements in support of MCLC (Fwd). Ensure the Due-in and Status File (DASF) for all accounts is maintained in a current and accurate status daily.
Skills & Requirements
Shall have a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Required Security Clearance
Benefits LOGISTICS 2020, Inc., Offers an Attractive Rich Benefits Program, Including:
• Company-contributions toward excellent Medical and Dental Plans
• Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan with company contribution
• Business Casual Dress
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Other Benefits not listed here
LOGISTICS 2020 - 23 months ago