Southern Cal Transport is the contract carrier for Resers Fine Foods . We provide transportation for Reser’s refrigerated products to grocery distribution centers and various Reser facilities across the nation. Our backhauls are primarily raw materials for Resers plants.
Business is growing. If you are qualified we invite you to submit an application to come join our team.
We are currently looking for a Long-Haul (OTR) – Team Driver working out of our Beaverton, OR facility.
This is a team position, going to the Mid-West possibly the East Coast and back to Oregon. We will match you with one of our current drivers to run with. You will be out for a week at the longest.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid DOT medical card
- No DWI in past 10 years
- No felony convictions
- Reasonably clean driving record
- Minimum 1 year verifiable OTR experience
- No drug refusal or positive test
- Live within 50 miles of terminal location
Please fill out application and send in via e-mail to: SCTHR@resers.com or fax to 503/469-6312 to start the application process. Subject line should include title of position you seek.
- Driving Tractor/Trailer for up to 11 hours at a time
- Able to be in a refrigerated environment for extended periods of time
- Able to lift and put on chains and take them off as needed
- Able to push/pull 2000# on pallet jack
- Able to lift 40# box repetitively
- Able to sort and segregate product by description/sku#
- Able to fill out and maintain DOT logsAble to communicate (verbal and written) maintenance issues
- Able to fill out trip envelopes per instructions
Reser's Fine Foods - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Reser's Fine Foods makes a variety of food items that have shown up at barbeques and other gatherings for decades. The company offers...