OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Effectively manage an inventory of accounts in default status seeking a short sale. Work with customers, brokers, and title companies to offer cure resolution options which meet pre-determined Company standards
- Analyze the borrower’s financial statements, tax returns, credit reports and the value of collateral to recommend the most appropriate alternative to the customer and make recommendation to management.
- Negotiate payoffs, settlements, and non-liquidating workout programs according to company and various investor guidelines.
- Exercise effective problem solving skills and initiative to meet goals associated with curing loans, settling accounts, saving charge off, etc.
- Maintain “Best In Class” Quality Assurance/Compliance Levels as defined by Company standards.
- Adhere to strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented..
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in collections, mortgage and/or real estate experience.
- Previous experience in mortgage industry desired. Short Sale experience required.
- Previous collection, underwriting, and loan processing experience a plus.
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible work week including some weekends and overtime.
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...