OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Effectively manage an inventory of accounts in default status seeking a short sale. Work with customers, brokers, and title companies to offer cure resolution options which meet pre-determined Company standards
- Analyze the borrower’s financial statements, tax returns, credit reports and the value of collateral to recommend the most appropriate alternative to the customer and make recommendation to management.
- Negotiate payoffs, settlements, and non-liquidating workout programs according to company and various investor guidelines.
- Exercise effective problem solving skills and initiative to meet goals associated with curing loans, settling accounts, saving charge off, etc.
- Maintain “Best In Class” Quality Assurance/Compliance Levels as defined by Company standards.
- Adhere to strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented..
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in collections, mortgage and/or real estate experience.
- Previous experience in mortgage industry desired. Short Sale experience required.
- Previous collection, underwriting, and loan processing experience a plus.
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible work week including some weekends and overtime.
Green Tree - 17 months ago
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...