The Navy Exchange Service Command is a $2.4 billion retail company operating stores on Naval bases worldwide. Our mission is to provide our customers (the Navy Family) with quality goods and services at a savings and to support Quality of Life programs. We have 109 Navy Exchange stores, over 1,200 service outlets (barber/beauty shops, autoports, mini-marts, gas stations, etc), 40 Navy Lodges, and various public private ventures with well known companies such as McDonalds, Taco Bell, KFC, Subway, Applebee’s, Citgo, Burger King and AT&T.
We employ over 350 Loss Prevention/Safety associates worldwide whose mission is to:
· Provide a safe and secure environment for our associates and customers
· Prevent associate and customer mishaps
· Prevent shrinkage, fraud, waste, and abuse
· Contain costs of accidents (workers' compensation, General Liability/Property Casualty)
We expect and value the following attributes in our Loss Prevention/Safety associates:
We are currently searching for the right person to join our team. This is an hourly position that reports directly to the Loss Prevention/Safety Manager and is responsible for initiating and conducting internal and external Loss Prevention/Safety investigations. We are looking for individuals with a minimum of two years of experience that possess the following:
· General knowledge of retail loss prevention/safety methods, standards and practices.
· Working knowledge of criminal and civil laws as they relate to loss prevention activity.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
We not only offer excellent benefits (401K, medical and dental, retirement, vacation and sick leave, etc) we offer you the opportunity to expand your knowledge of Loss Prevention/Safety in a diversified retail environment.
Resumes should include salary history and requirements; resumes without salary information may not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We offer an ADA compliant work environment. EOE.
Before Old Navy, there was the Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM). Active-duty military personnel, reservists, retirees, and their...