Job Title: Loss Prevention - Remote Monitoring Team Member
Job ID: 318368
Location: Plano, Texas
Email to Friend
Save Job Apply Now
No Thanks Return to Previous Page
Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Reporting to our Loss Prevention Senior Specialist, our LP - Remote Monitoring Team Member helps identify, communicate, and maintain records on theft, safety, and shrinkage for our stores by remotely monitoring LP activities taking place in our stores.
- Conducts surveillance of high shrink areas, reviews store team activity, and communicates to leadership any incidents that are related to internal and external theft, safety, and shrinkage opportunities in stores.
- Reviews exception reports and Organized Retail Crime Intelligence Network (ORCIN) to determine stores that will be monitored based on theft activity.
- Maintains safe business environment by communicating observed hazards or threats to team members and customers.
- Creates and maintains records on all incidents and calls to/from the field.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Ability to perform duties where quick judgment is required, e.g., communicating to stores and assisting during theft and emergency situations.
- Understands sensitivity in handling privileged and confidential information.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when dealing with other Store Leaders and LP professionals.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external parties including Law Enforcement.
- Self starter, high attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment.
- Self motivated, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from nationally recognized institution is preferred.
- Two plus years experience in retail loss prevention.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Minimum travel is required.
JCPenney - 30+ days ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...