Loss Prevention Agent - Galleria Dallas
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to support the operation of our stores by maintaining building security and store safety.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal loss prevention candidate is detail oriented, results driven and committed to providing outstanding customer service.
- Maintain the general safety of customers, employees and the store
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities
- Conduct external and internal investigations
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits, training and education
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Experience in proven investigative, loss prevention and security procedures preferred
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Strong written communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including use of monitoring and surveillance technologies
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...