Loss Prevention Agent - The Newbry Rack
New Store Opening The Newbry Rack
Nordstrom Rack is a division of Nordstrom, a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer customers the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for an experienced individual to maintain building security and store safety.
Nordstrom Rack is where customers go for top-of-the-line Nordstrom fashion and accessories at fabulous values. When you work for Nordstrom Rack, you'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits. You'll also be a part of a team that is committed to supporting your career goals.
We are always looking for exceptional people who share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do!
The ideal Rack loss prevention agent uses good judgment in their decisions and actions and is able to identify and apply various techniques to control potential or actual losses.
- Provide a welcoming and safe shopping experience for customers by maintaining building security and general store safety
- Assess and assist in emergency situations, providing first aid when necessary
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities via camera and floor observation
- Conduct investigations of theft situations and apprehend shoplifters after comprehensive monitoring and surveillance
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly audits to help with inventory control
- Schedule, conduct and/or participate in security awareness meetings and depositions
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to
magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Previous experience in retail loss prevention preferred
- Strong investigative, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers; ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
- Strong written communication skills
- Computer proficiency required; experience using monitoring and surveillance technologies a plus
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...