Marshalls, shop on: Opportunity is in store for you! Marshalls, together with T.J. Maxx, forms The Marmaxx Group, the largest off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. At Marshalls, our growth is creating exciting opportunities for motivated professionals every day. Here, you'll find professional advancement, individual recognition and even time for a life outside of work! Marshalls offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions and accessories at prices 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices! Marshalls also offers expanded footwear assortments for the entire family, expanded mens departments and The CUBE, a department specifically for juniors, all at great values. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls! Plus you can feel good knowing you are part of the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, TJX. TJX is comprised of four major divisions - Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United States; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls) in Canada; and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense) in Europe. With over $23 billion in revenues in 2011, more than 2,900 stores, and approximately 168,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
We currently have the following position available:
Loss Prevention Detective
- Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment.
- Conduct physical security checks. Make recommendations for ways to prevent loss.
- Conduct safety inspections and communicates hazards to Management.
- Participate in the training of new hire Associates to address the areas of Loss Prevention.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss, motivating shortage control involvement and helping to identify creative shortage control solutions.
- Responsible for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness.
- Install and utilize CCTV equipment.
- Learn and use the latest in advanced interviewing and interrogation techniques.
- Work in a multi-unit work environment.
- This is an entry level position. This is an ideal position for those looking to grow and develop their loss prevention career in a multi-level loss prevention structure where opportunities to move into investigations, district management and more are possible.
- A strong desire for a career in Retail Loss Prevention.
- The ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus.
LP NonExempt - Marshalls - 9 months ago