The Loss Prevention Agent primary responsibility is to
protect Lord & Taylor assets and employees. Other
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
shortage reduction programs.
- improve profitability by developing and implementing
policies and procedures
- help maintain a safe business environment
- ensure employees comply with all of Lord & Taylor
- heighten the awareness of all shortage programs
- enforce company standards as related to security and
The Loss Prevention Agent will report directly to the
Regional Loss Prevention Manager.
and other people who commit any criminal act.
- Recover stolen merchandise and apprehend shoplifters
property of any customer or associate committed on
- Investigate criminal violations against the person or
Shortage Awareness Program in the store.
- Partner, initiate, develop and maintain an effective
shortage audits by maintaining Merchandise Protection
- Partner with Store Management to ensure compliance with
- Manage policies and standards of Fine Jewelry and other
established productivity standards and goals and reduce
- Assist and contribute to the overall shortage program.
- Coach, train and mentor staff to meet or exceed
programs to maximize productivity, profitability and
- Analyze and enhance Loss Prevention systems and
their fullest potential.
- Coordinate and fully utilize investigative tools to
costs to competitive price points.
- Review, challenge and analyze all expenses and vendor
- B.S./B.A. from an accredited 4 year college or
preferably in retail.
- Minimum of 2+ years of loss prevention experience,
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Here's a company that's traveled a fur piece from its 17th-century roots. Founded in 1670 as a fur trading enterprise, the Canadian retail...