Loss Prevention Manager
The Loss Prevention Manager’s primary responsibility is
to protect Lord & Taylor assets and employees. Other
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
improve profitability by developing and implementing
shortage reduction programs, help maintain a safe
business environment, ensure employees comply with all
of Lord & Taylor policies and procedures, heighten the
awareness of all shortage programs and enforce company
standards as related to security and safety procedures.
The Loss Prevention Manager reports directly to the
Regional Loss Prevention Manager.
• Recover stolen merchandise and apprehend shoplifters
and other people who commit any criminal act.
• Investigate criminal violations against the person or
property of any customer or associate committed on
• Partner, initiate, develop and maintain an effective
Shortage Awareness Program in the store.
• Partner with Store Management to ensure compliance
with shortage audits by maintaining Merchandise
Cash Office Controls and the policies and standards of
Fine Jewelry and other sensitive areas.
• Assist and contribute to the overall shortage program.
• Coach, train and mentor staff to meet or exceed
established productivity standards and goals and reduce
• Analyze and enhance Loss Prevention systems and
programs to maximize productivity, profitability and
• Coordinate and fully utilize investigative tools to
their fullest potential.
• Review, challenge and analyze all expenses and vendor
costs to competitive price points.
• Initiate and manage reviews to CONTRA credit by
• Participate in store meetings, programs and special
projects as appropriate or deemed necessary by senior
• Improve associate awareness at store rallies and
• Provide a flexible management style to contribute to
the overall success accountabilities of the department.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be
- University or College degree preferred but not
- Minimum of 2+ years of loss prevention experience,
preferably in retail.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Lord & Taylor welcomes all applicants for this position;
however only those selected for an interview will be
Lord & Taylor - Stores - 9 months ago