Ashley Furniture is seeking a Loss Prevention Specialist for its NEW Advance, NC facility.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Training for this role will take place on 1st shift lasting approximately 1 month.
- Possess problem solving skills; must be detail oriented. Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite, First Aid/CPR, and basic workplace safety principles.
- Conduct safety compliance audits
- Conduct accident and incident investigations to determine causation factors and suggest remedies to prevent reoccurrence
- Write reports to communicate information and document events.
- Provide basic first aid.
- Conduct on-site drug testing.
- Monitor severe weather and follows Emergency Action Plan.
- Follow security procedures to monitor facility access through key control for entry and exit doors and office doors; monitors, implements, and audits motor vehicle operating (stipulates where vehicles are allowed to operate) and parking policy.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
Ashley offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Ashley Furniture - 20 months ago
Not to be confused with Laura Ashley, this Ashley is more interested in peddling leather and wood than toile and chenille. Ashley Furniture...