Ashley Furniture is seeking a Loss Prevention Specialist for its NEW Advance, NC facility.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Training for this role will take place on 1st shift lasting approximately 1 month.
- Possess problem solving skills; must be detail oriented. Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite, First Aid/CPR, and basic workplace safety principles.
- Conduct safety compliance audits
- Conduct accident and incident investigations to determine causation factors and suggest remedies to prevent reoccurrence
- Write reports to communicate information and document events.
- Provide basic first aid.
- Conduct on-site drug testing.
- Monitor severe weather and follows Emergency Action Plan.
- Follow security procedures to monitor facility access through key control for entry and exit doors and office doors; monitors, implements, and audits motor vehicle operating (stipulates where vehicles are allowed to operate) and parking policy.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
Ashley offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Not to be confused with Laura Ashley, this Ashley is more interested in peddling leather and wood than toile and chenille. Ashley Furniture...