- Provide the necessary support for customer service and customer pick up procedures
- Control losses and reduce shrinkage through policy enforcement.
- Enforce Customer pick-up procedures
- Conduct store opening and closing procedures
- Perform coworker and safety audits
- Check merchandise transfers
- Store perimeter checks
- Trailer checks
- Monitor alarms
- Control security sensitive items
- Experience in retail loss prevention, health, fire and safety procedures preferred.
- Effective communication skills with customers, management and coworkers.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and available evenings and weekends.
- Favorable criminal history is required.
Competitive starting rates
Liberal Employee Discount
Note: When applying, please include a resume or employment history.
Boscovs - 23 months ago
Outlet mall capital Reading, Pennsylvania, has conceived more than bargain shopping. It's given us Boscov's Department Store,...