Loss Report Taker. Under general supervision, provides
effective, efficient, and accurate claims and customer
service to casualty & claim questions while confirming
and inputing complete and accurate loss report
information into claims workstation.
a high degree of professionalism.
- Performs all incoming telephone communications with
achieve compliance with quality assurance and claims
- Performs all job functions in a manner that will
the claims workstation.
- Enter accurate and complete loss information into
questions regarding coverages, claim processing and
- Provides accurate responses to policyholder
payment at the time a loss is reported.
single car losses involving collision and
- Evaluates and settles small claims comprised of
- High school degree
- Minimum of two years experience with casualty
- Above average telephone communication skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Participation in IIA course work is encouraged
- PC Skills, casualty and product knowledge necessary
- One year experience in a call center environment is
without employer sponsorship
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two educators in Springfield, Ill., who believed teachers deserved affordable auto insurance. Originally...