Lot Tech/Detailer |
needed in our Sales Department at Burnsville Volkswagen, located at 14550 Buck Hill Rd in Burnsville, MN.
Become a member of the Luther Automotive Group , the Midwest's largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships!
DUTIES: Arrange and keep organized vehicles on the dealership lot, new car prep of sold vehicles for customers (wash, vacuum, and polish), wash and pull customer cars up front for them, broom snow from vehicles in winter, pick up and keep the lot clear of trash. Other duties may be assigned.
HOURS: This is a full time position with great benefits through the Luther family of dealerships. Learn more by clicking on the Employment at www.lutherauto.com
· Previous detailer and dealership experience preferred. Experience working with a high-speed buffer a plus.
· Able to operate both automatic and manual transmissions
· Enthusiatic. Customer service skills - friendly.
· Minimum of 18 years old with a current, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
· This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk and stand for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions.
To apply, provide a cover letter and complete an application at www.lutherauto.com
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...