We are currently seeking a Lube Technician for our Rig Services location in Victoria, TX.
- Draining and refilling oil and fluids on rig components, including engine, transmission, rear axles, gear box, chain guard and radiator
- Replacing filters as needed
- Inspecting and maintaining oil and fluid levels in accordance with established standards
- Performing applying grease to and inspecting rig components for proper maintenance and upkeep
- Maintaining records of services performed and maintenance inspections for proper record keeping
- Training and supervising the work activities of the assigned assistant(s)
- Working in various field locations within the assigned area which requires frequent traveling
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to five (2-5) years well servicing experience preferred, with at least two (2) years experience providing maintenance to oil field equipment
- Must have an acceptable driving record
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Ability to train and supervise the work of others
- Must be willing and available to travel 50-70% of the time to different work locations
- Bilingual abilities in English/Spanish preferred, but not required
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...