Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
Supervisors are required to:
Build Talent- Develop and motivate Associates
1. Lead selling and service efforts as the MOD during scheduled shifts
2. Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
3. Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management
4. Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards
5. Assist SM/AM in conducting new associate on-boarding and sales training.
Build Capability- Partner with SM/AM to execute action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational activity.
1. Ensure adherence to all company policy, procedures and guidelines in the absence of SM/AM
2. Assist in meeting payroll goals by ensuring appropriate floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in absence of SM/AM
3. Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods in absence of SM/AM
4. Perform opening and closing duties when needed.
5. Perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
6. Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of SM/AM.
Build the Brand- Promote and support an environment that is sharply focused on consistently delivering exceptional, positive, in-store customer service.
1. Lead and model the company’s selling and customer service standards
2. Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
3. Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations
4. Assist in resolving customer service matters in absence of SM/AM
Proven ability to lead sales team; viewed as leader among peers
• Demonstrated sales accountability
• 6 months customer service experience
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers and supervisors
• Available for varied shifts including weekend, closing and holiday shifts
• Supervisory experience preferred
Kate Spade & Company - 15 months ago