A premium DENIM LIFESTYLE BRAND that infuses HERITAGE with INNOVATION, Lucky Brand is an ICON OF INDIVIDUALITY in the retail space. An ECLECTIC offering, BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE and BOHEMIAN sensibility encourage consumers to explore, express, and EVOLVE through PERSONAL STYLE.
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational execution of the store; ensures positive customer experiences; demonstrates ability to meet individual sales and metric goals; drives profitable top-line sales growth and coaches store associates to consistently provide customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
Store Managers are required to:
• Lead consistent focus on delivering a exceptional customer experience
• Ensure implementation of company selling strategies
• Establish Customer Satisfaction
• Develop and maintain a Clientele Program
• Coach, Develop and maximize the success of all associates
• Sets expectations and ensures accountability
• Maximize sales potential by coaching associates behaviors on the sales floor and in the back room
• Build a team that works well together based on the needs of the store
• Recruit, hire and staff
• Ensure training of the associate team
• Succession planning and retain top talent
• Analyze business and create action plans
• Communicate effectively with/to team
• Direct/execute company policies/practices
• Direct merchandise flow
• Ensure visual & merchandising standards and a positive in-store experience
• Manage controllable expenses
• Maintain Lucky Brand Policies and Procedures
• Loss Prevention and Safety
• Minimum of (3) three years of specialty, luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
• Prior sales management experience
• Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
• Proven ability to drive sales results, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
• Comfort in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team-environment
• Ability to address complex issues and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Ability to identify top talent and train/develop/retain great people.
• Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Lucky Brand Jeans - 2 years ago
Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale...