The Learning & Development Specialist will be responsible for the development and delivery of training programs and tools that are aligned to core business strategies and objectives of Lucky Brand. Training content development will target all levels of retail field associates and will cover a wide variety of topics using a broad range of training delivery platforms, including media and computer-aided instruction.
L & D components include:
• Skills based training for Field associates
• Leadership development initiatives for Field associates
• Ongoing talent development
• On boarding for field and headquarters
• Selling and service training for field, including clientele and product knowledge tools
• Partner in the development of multi-media projects including web, video, eLearning and audio
Partner with Director Learning & Development to identify specific training needs. Design and implement effective training options for multi unit and diverse workforce. Assist in the planning and coordination of learning objectives and instructional strategies; including developing the best methodologies for training delivery (i.e. web-based, on-the job, self-study, etc.). Support development of progressive universal learning vehicles that can be applied to new and existing markets. Leverage existing programs, tools, pilots and/or outlines to grow the reach of learning and development globally.
Guide and Execute:
Provide guidance regarding training and development practices, policies, and procedures to Director Learning & Development.
Evaluate and monitor the development and effectiveness of these programs. Provide oversight on the mandated compliance training programs to ensure that the programs are developed in coordination with established standards and are properly tracked within associate profiles.
Track and Analyze:
Assist Director Learning & Development to develop, maintain and distribute status learning and development reports as needed. Regularly assess organizational needs and themes. Analyze, design, develop and implement new training programs and curriculum necessary to achieving company goals.
• Minimum of 3 years learning and development experience in a retail management/sales, and/or customer service related field
• Experience building and/or executing a training program through evaluation in multiple mediums to include multi media and e-learning programs
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Creative and able to distill ideas down to actionable steps that impact culture and capability
• Strong facilitation skills
• Strong understanding of instructional design, learning theory, brand aesthetics and industry
• Experience working as part of a cross functional project team
• Able to adapt to a fast pace ever changing environment
• College degree in Education, Instruction Design, Learning & Organizational Development or related field required
Lucky Brand Jeans - 19 months ago
Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale...