L'Oreal Luxe (Luxury Products) Global E-commerce and Direct to Consumer Team
This position is responsible for project management. It includes the execution and sharing of best practices in e-commerce and digital startegies between the different L
'Oreal countries. If you are passionate about cultural differences and transforming the face of e-commerce and consumer experience, this role could be a fit for you.
L'Oréal Luxe offers a unique universe of beauty. Its international brands incarnate all the facets of elegance and refinement in three major specializations: skin care, make-up and perfume. Their distribution is selective and is shared between department stores, cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and e-commerce.
Lancôme - Giorgio Armani - Yves Saint Laurent - Biotherm - Kiehl's - Ralph Lauren - Shu Uemura - Cacharel - Helena Rubinstein - Clarisonic - Diesel - Viktor & Rolf - Yue Sai - Stella McCartney - Maison Martin Margiela
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the development and implementation of projects for a global E-Commerce platform (front-end experience and back-end functionality), driving for market adaptations and commonalities when needed. This position will partner with stakeholder countries to monitor and manage timelines, risks, deliverables, progress meetings, and IT strategies to help support the Luxe global brands experience and e-commerce business objectives. The Project Manager will collaborate with all production teams, maintaining launch schedules, clarifying costs, acquiring feedback and approvals, constructing checklists, and quality assurance of the specs/content with all key stakeholders (IT, Global, US market/D2C and key countries).
The Project Manager must:
· Effectively translate business goals and end user needs into executional roadmaps and specifications that deliver business and customer value.
· Consider and incorporate key best practices into design and deployment of digital solutions and flagship re-designs.
· Manage programs with cross-functional and global business units focusing on launching new online based ideas, services and digital innovations.
· Frequently analyze and evaluate success of programs through various methods (esp. customer data & analytics) to continuously modify program and communication plans for each country.
· Serve as a change agent, and maintain keen awareness of and sensitivity to the strategic objectives of the company, alignment of tasks with other projects and initiatives.
· Monitor/analyze Web site metrics and customer data to identify opportunities/trends and utilize this insight to suggest new digital innovative/features.
· Provide overall project development leadership for digital teams, IT, and direct project teams and agencies in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes and functionality.
· Engage with key countries to define the Global business requirements for framework, merchandising, and customer service standpoint.
· Manage external partners and agencies as needed with a focus on activity that improves KPI's.
· Manage all business requirement, functional specifications gathering process and briefs as necessary.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will be responsible for the technical presentation of the brand in all interactive mediums. This role will require strong time and team management skills, organization and detail orientation to maintain the quality of both our internal and external deliverables. Constant cross-function, cross-brand and corporate communication will be required, therefore sound decision making and interpersonal skills are a necessity. This role will require intermittent supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction; with solid line to Global Head of Digital and dotted line to USA SVP Direct to Consumer business.
· BS/BA degree required.
· Minimum 5-7 years' experience in interactive production, e-commerce a must.
· Minimum of 4 years in project management experience; preferable International experience or sensibility, as well as experience in beauty and personal care a plus but not required.
· Must be able to coordinate and communicate across large and cross functional teams. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
· Must have experience in managing projects for large scale e-commerce web site development, with an understanding of analytics
· The individual is a strategic and analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, a strong work ethic, and a detail and results oriented approach.
· Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability, project management and process orientation.
· Experience and understanding of the software development cycle is essential to the successful development of requirements and products.
· Knowledge of online marketing programs, and web content management systems, a plus.
· Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
L'OREAL USA - 16 months ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...