Location ; 45 minutes West of Boston
Technology: Application Performance Mgt. Software.
Value Proposition: reduce business disruptions and increase user productivity
Sample clients: ESPN, Comverse, Amdocs, Chase, The Hartford, Paychex, Bank of America, and Cigna
- Leading end user experience management/Application Performance Management software company
- Founded in 2004,
- 80 employees,
- $38m in funding
- A "Visionary" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant
- Top 10 Most Promising Start-up by Ernst & Young and Globes
Sample Partners: Oracle, Dell, CA, IBM, Unisys; Amdocs
Competitive advantages: unmatched performance with the ever increasing world of virtual computing; real time analytics and self learning software provide for a unique ability to monitor each unique user's experience and report on issues before the users' become aware of their impact. It measures and reports on "end to end transaction time" associated with whole business process. Less business disruptions, and a crystal clear understanding of an IT investment's impact on an application's performance. The software will actually measure end user productivity based on number of transactions, etc. within an application. Enterprises will be able to prioritize which issues need the most attention based on business impact. Has the ability to take into account impact of caching and scripting on application's performance. Dedicated machines - and the related maintenance - are NOT required to deploy their solutions. Their agent and software based approach makes for simple product deployment, particularly in a production environment and as compared to an appliance based approach.
The intelligence gathered is continuously self learning about each physical and virtual PC.
No programming is required to monitor the performance of business processes within an application.
Super scalable. It can monitor up to 8000 users, and only takes 90 minutes to install.
Reports into Director of Lead Development
Compensation: Salary Range: $50k; plus $10K Bonus
- Follow up inbound leads received from marketing, qualify them, and turn them over to sales
- Follow up includes timely and multiple emails, social media, and phone calls to individuals across a time period
- Interact with marketing and sales to strive for the correct mix of lead quantity and quality
- Meet activity standards as defined by the Director of Lead Development
- High energy
- Metrics driven
- BS or BA
- Strong written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- 12+ months with marketing or sales organization
Xtra Effort Solutions - 20 months ago