Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous manufacturing experience at least 3 year exp - preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Certain locations may require the ability to obtain and maintain a valid forklift license.
Job Purpose Statement:
The position is responsible for the set-up and operation of machine to support production. Detects and reports machine and product problems to supervisor. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follows prescribed safety regulations.
Summary of Responsibility:
- Assemble product using various types of equipment.
- Understands the components of the machine as well as which components should be used for each process.
- Inspect product to identify defects and scrap.
- Use tools safely and efficiently
- Read and understand build specifications required for operating machinery.
- Understand and maintain hour by hour boards in daily production.
- Detect and report faulty operation, defective, and/or unusual material conditions.
- Understands and follows all safety rules associated with the job/machinary such as lockout/tagout, emergency response, and PPE.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
7PM - 7AM
Carlisle Transportation Products - 15 months ago