One to three years of industrial experience required, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment.
High School Diploma or GED Certification.
Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting.
Familiarity with punch presses a plus.
Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours.
Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required
Superior work history, including good attendance.
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair high speed, highly-technical computer-controlled manufacturing, and packaging equipment.
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the manufacturing equipment.
- Perform quality checks and record in automated computer system programs.
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain work area in accordance with all sanitation and housekeeping standards.
- Operate powered industrial trucks.
- Clearly communicate maintenance and quality activities using complex computer reporting systems to maintain company records and historic information by machine.
Anheuser-Busch - 17 months ago
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...