Responsible for development, implementation, management and evaluation of Winners Club players, promotions and revenue tracking programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Maintain relationships with known players and develop relationships with potential players.
- Grow database for the Marketing Department to support the casino’s direct marketing efforts and increase player tracking of casino guests.
- Responsible for data integrity in regards to what club representatives input into ACSC.
- Manage department’s budget (payroll, supplies, etc.).
- Design promotions and monitor overall performance of the Winners Club.
- Responsible for conducting the promotions on the gaming floor, through the online player tracking system and tracking its success.
- Works closely with all Marketing Departments to coordinate Winners Club promotions with other marketing activities and departments.
- Plan and implement promotional programs designed to attract and retain large groups of new and existing customers to the casino, as well as recover “inactive” guests.
- Evaluate reactions to marketing programs and promotions and meets changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommend changes to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and to move swiftly to counter marketing problems.
- Responsible for the selection, training, evaluation and supervision of all Winners Club Team Members.
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling to meet business demands.
- Other duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, termination, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, reward and disciplining Team Members, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
In-depth knowledge of advertising, promotions, entertainment design, special events, direct mail, players tracking and public contract. Team leader and innovator relating to marketing concepts.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information. Must be competent with various PC based software programs, especially in database and spreadsheet programs. Ability to tactfully and diplomatically deal with the public and staff. Must possess excellent business sense and high professional ethics. Must possess a high regard for customer service and employee relations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma and Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Business, Marketing or related field. Five to seven years experience in casino marketing, with an emphasis on casino player’s clubs and promotions preferred, with the ability to handle high volume, fast-paced environment.
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa - 2 years ago