Bachelors degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, or Business required. Master’s degree or MBA preferred
5-7+ years Analytics & Reporting experience providing analytical support to customers /business units. Experience with Quality Assurance Reporting a plus.
4+ years experience leading more complex business projects, including determining resource levels, managing timelines, and providing direction to indirect reports.
Proven proficiency with MS Office Suite including advanced Excel skills required. Proficiency with Business Objects and/or other query type software required. Experience with statistical analysis tools (SPSS, SAS, MiniTab) a plus.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting complex reporting and analysis to senior management. Strong qualitative and quantiative research skills required. In-depth knowledge of descriptive statistics (mean, standard deviation, etc) is essential.
Ability to manage numerous research projects simultaneously and work independently to ensure project completion. Self-manage and work well with little supervision while providing direction and delegation to indirect reports of all levels. Manages large projects and project resources.
Strong service mindset and extensive experience in Customer Service required.
- Lead project teams related to product and packaging quality improvements. Ensure process is withhin control limits as established by Internal KPI's. Provide IBS and BSC Leadership teams with routine updates on research results and explanation of steps being taken to close gaps.
- Provide on-going direction to Analyst team on Research efforts and lead the reporting and communication of results to IBS teams and internal business clients.
- Coordinate and execute all phases of projects including research design, budget management, implementation, and analysis.
- Lead insight development, action planning, and presentations including on-going performance analytics, gap analysis and and action plans.
- Serve as BSC Liaison with internal Business Units on Research needs, expectations, project and reporting plans, and deliverable calendars. Communicate with IBS Management and follow established New Demand process for all incoming requests. Facilitates monthly client SLA and initiatives meeting.
- Mentor applicable CSM team members on internal guidelines and best practices. Manage outside consultants and suppliers as needed. Collaborate with procurement to manage supplier costs. Develop rapport with key suppliers for optimal communication of research objectives.
Tenet Healthcare is here to spread the doctrine of good health. The for-profit company owns or leases 50 acute care hospitals with some...