JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for overseeing the performance and coordination of all daily operations of outlet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Provide excellent guest service.
• Interviews, hires, trains and orients new Team Members.
• Training of personnel as well as evaluation, scheduling, and mediating team member relations.
• Ensures quality control of product and service.
• Maintains budgeted food cost and labor cost.
• Orders supplies and maintains par for stock and inventory control.
• Assures F&B areas are maintained in accordance with company standards, as well as all applicable
• Coordinates special events.
• May be assigned to Food & Beverage work stations of the casino and/or hotel.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma/GED. 2-3 years experience in food & beverage management preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Agua Caliente Casino • Resort • Spa - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard