This position exists to assist the Director-Accounting and Reporting in planning, directing and overall operation of the area. Accountable for day-to-day operations of unit(s) or center(s) through implementation of strategy, policy, direction and action plans. The incumbent will manage the ongoing analysis, development, and implementation of methods and systems to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of services and functions. This position is principally responsible for timely, accurate financial accounting for the organization Health. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Requires ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Requires ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal; problem solving and analytical skill.
- Requires knowledge in principles of accounting or finance and CPA preferred.
- Requires health care financial management experience including Medicare; Medicaid; State Department of Health and other regulatory requirements.
- Requires familiarity with computer software applications.
- Requires knowledge in business applications.
- Requires ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources.
- Requires ability to facilitate and lead work groups.
- Requires ability to apply the organization personnel policies and procedures.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 23 months ago