This position exists to assist the Director of Financial Operations in planning, directing, and overall operation of the area. Manages ongoing analysis, development, and implementation of methods and systems to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of services and functions. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires knowledge in business applications.
- Requires the ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources.
- Requires the ability to facilitate and lead work groups.
- Requires knowledge of the organization personnel policies and procedures.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Requires the ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal; problem-solving; and analytical skills.
- Requires familiarity with health care reimbursement environment.
- Requires ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Requires the ability to meet and handle deadlines within short time frames.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job