Adecco Medical & Science, a leading provider of contract and permanent staffing in the Pharmaceutical, Life Science Technology, Medical Device, and Health Care industry is seeking an experienced Manufacture Technician (Bio-Process) to work under contract within one of our nations leading pharmaceutical clients in Oceanside, CA:
Job Title: Sr EH&S Specialist
Location: Oceanside, CA
Status/Duration: End date is 03/18/14
Education: HS Diploma with a minimum 1 year experience within cGMP regulated environment; College Degree preferred in biotech related field
Pay Rate/Salary Range: DOE please specify what pay range you are seeking
Description & Qualifications:
- Cleaning, sterilizing, and prepping glassware and parts used in the manufacturing environment
- Weighing and dispensing materials for use in Manufacturing
- Work with senior technicians and leads to prioritize tasks and assignments and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and productivity based on shift needs
- Stocking, inventory management and environmental monitoring
- Utilize pallet jacks
- Mechanically inclined and are able to meet the physical demands of weighing materials and transporting items on pallet jacks on a regular basis. Strong attention to detail and ability to learn fast will be key
- SAP and GMP operations may be added
- Familiarity of computer-based systems (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Google Docs,)
- Basic math Knowledge
- Prior experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing environment (cGMP)
- Prior training in chemicals/powder handling (HAZWOPPER)
- Experience in warehousing preferred
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment and Forklifts preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and off shift.
- MEDICAL TESTING REQUIREMENTS: VISION, HEARING, RESPIRATOR EVALUATION AND FIT TEST
- Ability to pass TSA security clearance
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in workforce solutions specializing in the recruitment of medical and scientific professionals. Our recruiters complete a certification program in their specific discipline, so they know their industry inside and out. And they use this understanding, along with their own real-world experience to connect top professionals with outstanding temporary, temp-to-hire or direct-hire opportunities. Adecco Medical & Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...