A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced furniture Assemblers in Zeeland for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below; Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
- Basic to complex assembly
- Lifting up to 30 pounds throughout the shift
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts
- Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 months manufacturing experience
- Need to be able to work daily and weekend overtime
We have openings on both second shift (Monday - Friday from 3PM - 11PM) and on third shift (Sunday - Thursday from 11PM - 7:00AM)
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Please apply at adeccousa.com
Adecco - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...