• Regularly leads small teams in planning, testing, and/or modification of manufacturing processes.
• Utilizing specialized engineering knowledge (i.e. manufacturing, quality, industrial, mechanical, product, etc.), provides technical support to multiple levels of managers and/or employees.
• May occasionally lead cross-functional teams.
• Exchanges information/regularly communicate with multiple internal departments re: programming issues.
• Maintains system in support of product flow.
• Keeps abreast of innovation in state of the art engineering techniques.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Focus on the development of manual and robotic weld processes, machine programming, and testing.
Requires specialized knowledge in a manufacturing, technology environment. Must have a Bachelors Degree, preferably engineering. Must have one (1) or more years of engineering experience. Strong analytical ability to recognize need for modification of procedures or processes is required. Good interpersonal skills are required to show responsiveness and tact when exchanging information or influencing others inside and/or outside the department. Needs to be able to work in team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and dependability. Needs to be able to cope with stresses and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained. Certified Quality Engineer is a plus.
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...