MARINE/YACHT TRANSPORTATION BROKER
- This is an entry-level position on our Transportation Sales Team. In this position, the candidate will provide services to customers with varying boat transportation needs on a national and international basis. The successful candidate will be in daily contact with customers of boats of various sizes, and will be tasked with building positive relationships, assisting with problem solving and ultimately assessing their needs.
As a key member of the sales team the candidate will solicit new business from shippers, as well as sourcing equipment from more than 1000 independent or contracted carriers to accommodate each client's varying needs via truck ocean freight. Most importantly, the role is three-dimensional; as it involves buying, selling and customer service.
• Manage shipper and carrier relationships
• Negotiate rates
• Source carriers
• Track load status
• Must be reliable, self sufficient and work under little
• Effective communication skills
• Must possess keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task
• Team oriented
• Decision making skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge of Sail and Power boats from 16’ to 65’
NO JOB HOPPERS -- One job out of school only if you graduated in the past three years. Two jobs only if you graduated in the last four to eight years. Three jobs only if you graduated in the past nine + years. - Looking for b2b Agents. Only.
Salary,DOE, Or up to 50/50 split commission, Bonus, benefits Location: N.W. TAMPA, FL
No phone calls please !
FAX resume or fax to 813-920-9844
eBay Classifieds - 2 years ago