We are currently looking for a Marketing Administrator/Officer to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing activities for the Region, in addition to, providing Executive Office Administrative assistance.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Coordinate the creation and production of sales, marketing, and packaging materials.
• Coordinate advertising schedules and creative placement.
• Oversee the execution of new marketing campaigns in region
• Review specification sheets, obtains and prepares bids, and acts as liaison with vendors in such areas as delivering marketing material, scheduling proofs, and meetings.
• Compile and produces sales and marketing reports.
• Track, collate, and maintain inventory of marketing materials.
• Maintain inventory of photo work, artwork, and film, and maintains marketing literature, archive files, and sample files.
• Coordinate trade show exhibits, promotions, packaging, shipping, and staff travel plans, and travels to and participates in trade shows when necessary.
• Serve as the main point of contact/liason for the Region’s involvement community organizations and events
• Process donations and manage to the budget.
• Serve as the main event planner for all Bank events in South Florida.
• Administer all components of bank approved marketing sponsorships for South Florida.
• Support the Region Executive with executive office responsibilities, such as preparation of Business Review meetings, expense report generation, calendar management and travel coordination.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL NEED:
• High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years related marketing experience required.
• Prior bank marketing experience and/or Office Management experience a strong plus.
• Bilingual Fluency (English/Spanish).
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about Popular Community Bank, visit our website at www.popularcommunitybank.com.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
Banco Popular North America
Popular Community Bank - 14 months ago