Analyst, Babies"R"Us Marketing
Capitalizing on its position as the #1 baby registry in the market place, Babies"R"Us has made it a corporate priority to invest in taking its registry to the next level to further differentiate the Babies"R"Us brand and drive higher engagement, loyalty, and sales. There is a cross-functional team in place to support this initiative. As a key contributor within the team responsible for this effort, the Analyst, Babies"R"Us Marketing, will play a critical role in further solidifying our #1 baby registry position and also provide key support to our broader Babies"R"Us marketing team.
The Analyst, Babies"R"Us Marketing position is designed to deliver a dynamic, development experience to someone interested in learning more about marketing and/or retail, understanding options for their longer term career path, and potentially considering business school It reports directly into the VP, Marketing.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity across baby and wedding registries, and identify best practices for consideration
- Support continuous improvement of ongoing registry operations by monitoring and facilitating aggregated operational reporting and Key Performance Indicators
- Provide decision support for prioritizing near and long-term registry projects and defining business requirements to best meet customer needs across Omnichannel registry experience
- Track and move registry project related requests and inquiries through resolution
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings, including Marketing, Store Operations, Mobile, and IT, to keep positive momentum and ensure all are on the same page
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years consulting, banking, or marketing leveraging strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with Retail and/or Consumer Packaged Goods a plus
- Must have experience gathering and synthesizing large amounts of information
- Must be comfortable working cross-functionally with internal and external partners across all levels within an organization
- Must be highly collaborative and comfortable with both high-level planning and detailed, tactical execution
- Must project positive attitude with history of dependability, resourcefulness, and goal orientation
One Geoffrey Way
Toys R Us - 22 months ago
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping...