The Marketing Manager/Consumer Direct is responsible for the
development and execution of integrated customer-direct marketing plans and
programs designed to achieve market share, awareness, revenue, and
profitability objectives for Hussey Seating Company. Working closely with the
Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Product Engineering, Manufacturing and
Repair and Renovation teams, this position is responsible to integrate and
coordinate information across the departments, and acts as an internal marketing
consultant in each area, as necessary. This is a junior management position
that involves a significant degree of functional, hands-on work; proficiency
with a variety of basic hand tools is necessary. This manager must stay
informed at a corporate level, stay engaged and in touch with other business
units to make sure high-level company positioning, resource and information
sharing and other efficiencies are achieved.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
Main Responsibilities Include:
Job Activities Include:
- Sales Sample Program Management - Lead this program to support Sales & Marketing priorities and meet or exceed established performance metrics for internal and external customers
- Trade Show Management - Develop and execute a
successful strategy of leveraging trade shows as an integrated channel for HSC
- Live Event Management - Create and manage successful live events that deliver HSC's integrated marketing initiatives to our distribution partners and internal audiences
- Thought-Leadership Marketing - Lead the development and implementation of a thought-leadership marketing program that
creates brand equity at the end-user consumer level.
- Customer Direct CRM - Develop and implement a strategy to successfully capture and manage end-user contact information for
use in supporting and enhancing Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Budget Management - accurately forecast spending, adhere to established budgets
- Program Analysis & Reporting - evaluate programs, results, make recommendations for adjustments
- Process Review & Analysis - review current processes, recommend changes or new processes to achieve greater efficiencies
- Brand Stewardship/Management - ensure message and graphic consistency
Samples Program Management
- Lead the sales sample team to ensure availability to meet sales needs on time and on budget, communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
- Accountability for all departmental performance metrics, analysis of existing processes and programs and suggestions for improvement.
- Manage the sales sample production schedule and sample team members; serve as the primary point of contact for all internal and external customers
- Internal and external training and coaching as needed to improve performance
- Trade Show & Live Event Management
- In consultation with the Marketing team, plan and execute events, including trade shows and hosted customer events
- Coordinate with Marketing Team on trade show or event creative themes consistent with integrated marketing initiatives
- Manage internal and external communications
between vendors, customers and sales regarding trade shows and customers events
- Create and maintain budget for trade shows to include all exhibiting and shipping costs, with complete pre-show budgets, and actual cost analysis post-show
- Work with Marketing team to sync exhibiting and market research initiatives when appropriate
- Strategize trade show schedule to be in line with identified target audiences and decision making metrics: cost per lead, conversion rates and program costs
- Manage registration process, booth materials needed and internal communications for trade show events; negotiate and manage price and performance of vendors
- Gather post-event survey results after each tradeshow to evaluate the success rate of each event and propose any changes to project plan and budget
- Coordinate entry of leads from each event into SalesForce.com CRM system , working with the lead generation team
Key Partners is an established staffing and training organization that has been in business for over 30 years. Our services include direct...