Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Position: LAHC Marketing Manager, Surgical and Infection Prevention
Sector: K-C Health Care
Region: Latin America
Reports to: General Manager, LAHC
Base: K-C Health Care Sao Paulo or Roswell office
Incumbent: None – New Position
Directly responsible for the development and execution of region marketing plans in the S&IP category in LAHC. This position is responsible for customer and competitor insight gathering, regional forecasting and P&L ownership, customer facing marketing opportunities in diverse regions/countries and regional portfolio life cycle management. This position is responsible for managing a traditional downstream marketing organization and is expected to deliver upon key objectives within the LAHC organization. Furthermore, this position will be responsible for identifying key business development opportunities in strategic LAHC markets/countries and will be responsible for collaborating with essential functions (Finance, Strategy, Product Supply, etc.) to best identify those business development opportunities that present KCHC with the best market growth potential.
CUSTOMERS AND CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
Global Business Team – S&IP and the regional/country business team; including Sales, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Resources and KCHC G.O. Is responsible for day-to-day product management activities and collaborating with cross-functional resources consistent with LAHC’s strategic vision.
• Lead LAHC S&IP (Surgical and Infection Prevention) marketing organization
• Lead efforts to identify key business development opportunities in Brasil and the rest of Latin America as it relates to the S&IP category
• Play leadership role in developing and executing tactical initiatives against LAHC S&IP Business Plan
• Articulate to cross-functional teams and diverse K-C Latin American markets the LAHC business plan and vision
• Drive strong P&L discipline and ownership for LAHC S&IP category
• Lead the management of the lifecycle of products in the S&IP category and collaborate efforts with other HC regions (NA, EUEA and AP)
• Ensure strong collaboration between Product managers and Global Strategic Marketing, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain resources
• Lead a team of three Clinical Specialists that focus on end-user customer clinical education, distributor clinical education, trade show presence and education and LAHC Sales organization training
• Ensure that Clinical Specialists are developing tools that allow the selling organization to shift S&IP markets from “un-served” to “served”
• Lead Clinical Specialist team in influencing KOL’s in strategic LAHC markets
This individual will report to the General Manager for LAHC and has overall responsibility for the execution of short and long term S&IP marketing plans, business development opportunities and clinical customer/rep/KOL training that will ensure the delivery of expected annual results for the K-C Healthcare business. The scope also includes the deployment of regional marketing strategies, pricing strategies, annual marketing budgets, advertising and promotion plans and a key role in driving collaboration related to demand forecasting.
• Education requirements include knowledge and ability normally associated with a bachelor’s degree
• The individual must have a broad and extensive knowledge and experience typically acquired through 5-7 years of experience in various business functions
• Successful performance in this position will require a broad-based knowledge in business management, marketing, business planning and extensive experience in healthcare; specifically the S&IP category
• High level of motivation and integrity
• Significant problem solving and product management skills are required to manage a team of Product Managers and also deliver ownership of business development opportunities
• This individual must have highly developed leadership qualities and the ability to manage cross-functional resources without direct reporting relationships
• Portuguese and/or Spanish language and English fluency required.
• Net Sales $35MM
• OP $7.2MM
• Lead marketing support and clinical specialists to drive the S&IP category to achieve key K-C Health Care and LAHC business goals
• Personally identify and prioritize key business development opportunities in all of LAHC; assisting the K-C Health Care organization in understanding and executing against the best S&IP opportunities
• Lead the effort to create the overall product portfolio strategy for S&IP in Latin America; product positioning and go-to-market
• Drive collaboration with planning and finance regarding demand forecasting
• Lead market/country specific pricing strategies
• Lead Clinical Specialist team to create and implement critical clinical tools that will drive differentiation with our customers and KOL’s; impacting “served” vs “un-served” markets in the S&IP business
• Lead the development of strategies, plans, budgets and forecasts to drive business performance improvement and adjust at appropriate intervals
• Identify marketing opportunities to assist in brand building and deliver results. Execute marketing plans to represent and drive the business
• Track category/brand financial metrics monthly; adjust strategies/plans as needed
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go....