United States - Pennsylvania - Hershey - Marketing
At The Hershey Company, a Marketing Intern has responsibility for specific projects and activities in support of his or her brand.
A Marketing Intern will receive exposure to various aspects of a brand management experience at The Hershey Company including:
- Leading teams: A Marketing Intern will play a leadership role in his or her coordination with other functional areas to ensure that the necessary actions occur in support of the business. He or she will often play a leadership and/or project management role with outside marketing suppliers such as design agencies.
- Analyzing the business: A Marketing Intern requires strong analytical skills and an ability to translate analysis on the business into recommended programs affecting all major marketing variables. Those marketing variables include advertising, promotion, product changes, pricing, new products, retail programs, and other key programs that could affect the short and long term profitability and share position.
- Strategic thinking: A Marketing Intern must have a keen view of the external environment including: general trends impacting the business, competitive assessments, and an understanding of both consumers and customers.
- Leadership of activities inside and outside the company that will result in successful implementation of marketing plans.
- Analysis of the business results or directing such analysis.
- External and internal assessments of the business environment, competitors, customers, market trends and the implications to the particular area of responsibility.
- Personal training and development.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran Status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws.
- Currently enrolled as a first-year student in an MBA program
- Superior leadership skills
- Overall business knowledge and holistic general management approach
- Superior strategic thinking and planning
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences including senior management
- Economic value creation mindset
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY), headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world...