Extensive interaction with Operations for booking and settlement of loan trades.
- Provide backup to sales force by answering phones, executing trades and assisting client with any queries.
- Assist in execution of trades and bid lists and provide feedback to Trading Desk.
- Execute all finance trades for Trading Desk. Negotiate rate with Trading Desk and set opening dollar amount.
- Complete all trades with client and allocate trades to proper client account. Investigate and resolve any discrepancy with trader and/or client.
- Assist in notifying customers of new syndicate deals and final allocation.
- Research client queries regarding unknown trades and escalate to Sales/Trading Desk when applicable.
- Investigate and resolve all DK’s relating to settlement instructions and discrepancies in trade economics.
- Investigate and resolve sales credit discrepancies and adjust sales credits based on corresponding schedule.
- Confirm all fails to receive or deliver and aid in final resolution of these trades.
- Obtain client financials, legal information, and account information (i.e. settlement instructions) to assist in set up of new account.
- Extensive interaction with Legal and Compliance, Clearance department, Static Data department, and satellite offices.
- Suggest, design, and implement technology solutions.
Strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance or Business preferred)
- Series 7 and Series 63 required
- Knowledge of industry preferred
- Detail oriented
- Self starter with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to keep focused in a noisy environment
- Ability to handle multiple requests in a timely manner.
“Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”
 An Equal Opportunity Employer
"It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws."
RBS - 23 months ago