Spectrum is seeking a MC-12 Sensor Operator Instructor to provide Sensor Operator academic and training device instruction in support of formal course syllabi, training plans, and event lesson plans to formal course students in order to accomplish required event objectives and specific event tasks
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide mission qualification training continuation and instructor upgrade training to permanent party or transient aircrew when needed.
- Perform academic instruction using Instructor/Lesson Guides to accomplish required lesson tasks. The contractor will perform the following tasks:
- Prepare classroom for instruction.
- Perform academic instruction as required by the applicable syllabi or training plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous MC-12W (project liberty) Sensor Operator experience is required to teach MQT. Non MC-12 Tac-ISR experience may be substituted on a case by case basis. (IQT) ISR/FMV experience required in addition to other IQT requirements (project liberty not necessarily a pre-req for IQT.
- Have 500 hours total flying time of which 200 hours are in the PAI (not including “other” time); or Have 800 hours total flying time of which 100 hours are in the PAI (not including “other” time).
- Pass and maintain a physical examination IAW AFI 10-220.
- Must complete a formal basic academic instructor course within 6 months after start of training as an instructor. Completion of the Air Combat Command Classroom Instructor Course or MAJCOM equivalent satisfies the academic instructor course requirement.
- All instructor SO (ISO) candidates will meet AFI 11-2MC-12, Volume 1, Chapter 5, Instructor SO prerequisites prior to certification as an MC-12 ISO.
- TS/SCI required
Spectrum Comm - 21 months ago