Commits to a dynamic 10-12 month training program that develops the future MDA for a Store management position. Promotes and reinforces the Metro Bank "Ways to AMAZE!" Customer Service Philosophy.
- Delivers extraordinary service, focused on the "Ways to AMAZE!" Customer Service Philosophy.
- Completes Management Development Program to cultivate skills to set the tone for staffing, coaching, orienting and training Branch staff.
- Assists Branch Managers with business development through active participation in the local business community and a structured calling plan.
- Assists Store Team in cross-selling other Banking Services, including loans and referrals to Metro Bank Capital Markets.
- Assists Store Team in performing loan interviews, preparing documentation, closing loans and completing follow-up.
- Maintains and monitors proper security procedures and internal controls in all functions performed.
- Supports Store openings and participates in community events and activities.
- College degree or minimum of two years of equivalent retail management experience.
- Ability to "AMAZE!", lead motivate and succeed.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be registered through NMLS and maintain registration requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- There are no physical requirements currently defined for this position.
Metro Bancorp, Inc. - 2 years ago