As the Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator, you will be
part of a multidisciplinary team. Responsibilities
include MDS assessments, multidisciplinary team
meetings, and maintenance of MDS schedule.
This is a salaried position in a long term care facility
with a strong sub-acute unit. You must be detail
oriented, possess good organizational skills and be
computer literate. Familiarity with online processing of
assessments a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Direct the Resident Assessment Process through assisting
with the completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and
Care Area Assessments (CAAS). Participate in developing
individualized resident Care Plans, identifying the
needs of the resident and projected outcomes; as
required by Federal and State regulations.
Plans as designated by the facility
- MDS/RAI Care Plan Functions
- Complete nursing assigned MDS items, CAAS and Care
- Manage and participate in the resident Care Plan
Our company offers a generous benefits package to full
time employees that includes: medical, dental, vision,
flex med spending, life/disability insurance, tuition
reimbursement, and 401K.
in PPS and OBRA assessments.
- RN licensure in the state of practice and experience
facility, or other health-care related facility.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term
restorative nursing and medical practices and
- Experience with Medicare is a must!
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and
procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines
governing long-term care.
- Computer skills-Windows applications, computer
- Previous experience as an MDS Coordinator is
Plans is required.
- Previous experience in completing MDS’ and Care
- Experience with MDS 3.0 and Managed Care is