At Liberty Healthcare & Rehabilitation Services , we promote a challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment. Our Liberty Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Johnston County is located in Benson, NC.
We are currently seeking an experienced:
MDS COORDINATOR - LPN (LPN LICENSE REQUIRED)
Full Time (8:30-5pm)
Job Description :
- Maintains and follows a schedule of due dates for all MDS.
- Coordinates the completion of the MDS by all disciplines.
- Reviews the MDS data for accuracy and meets with appropriate staff as needed to assure accuracy.
- Completes the MDS and inputs into the computer.
- Verifies that assessments have been transmitted and approved by the State in a timely manner.
- Corrects any rejected records and prepares them for re-submission.
- Completes CAAs according to state guidelines.
- Formulates Resident Care Plan (RCP) along with interdisciplinary care plan team for all residents in accordance with their needs and within the required time frame.
- Schedules and conducts RCP meetings on a regular and timely basis.
- Communicates the RCP to appropriate staff members and notifies supervisor if noncompliance by staff is noted.
- Works with all in house and ancillary departments to assure understanding and compliance with the RCP.
Job Requirements :
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse, graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and have a current, valid LPN license from the North Carolina Board of Nursing and submit proof of license renewal every other year.
- Must read, know, and follow personnel, department and facility policies and procedures and adhere to local state and federal requirements .
- Must have good character and willingness to learn.
- Prefer experience with MDS 3.0.
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Apply here or send resume to:
Liberty Healthcare & Rehab Services
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
2334 South 41st St.
Wilmington, NC 28403
Fax: (910) 815-4356
Liberty Healthcare Companies
- 23 months ago - save job