MDS Case Manager - LVN or RN
Whisperwood Nursing and Rehabilitation - Lubbock, TX
Creative Solutions in Healthcare is looking for you! We have a terrific opportunity for an experienced LVN or RN Case Manager at our Lubbock, TX facility. Our company was recently voted into the "Top 100 Private Companies" by the Fort Worth Business Press and are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Must be licensed RN or LVN in good standing in Texas;
- 2 years LTC experience preferred;
- Computer skills necessary;
- Strong assessment and interviewing skills;
- Experience working with Point-Click-Care and MDS 3.0 is highly desired;
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
Job duties will include the following:
- Completes all regulatory MDS Assessments and ensures assessments are completed timely and accurately.
- Proactively works with Therapy department to identify residents in need of occupational or physical therapy to achieve best possible outcomes.
- Reviews the 24-hour report book, telephone orders, weekly/monthly weights, accident & incident reports and weekly skin reports to capture any significant change assessment.
- Completes a comprehensive care plan for all Residents with input from the Interdisciplinary team members within 21-days of admission.
- Updates the care plan with input from the Interdisciplinary team members quarterly, any change in condition and upon re-admission.
- Distributes the monthly MDS/Care Plan calendar to appropriate members of the Interdisciplinary team.
- Attends Care Plan meetings with the Interdisciplinary team, Resident and Responsible Party.
- Prints the "QI" report from the clinical software system upon completion of an MDS Assessment and reviews the "QI" report with the DON prior to closing the assessment.
- Ensures completed MDS Assessments are signed by the Interdisciplinary team members during the daily stand-up meeting.
- Files the completed MDS Assessment.
- Upholds and ensures staff compliance with documenting ADLs on Kiosk.
If you are seeking a rewarding career with the opportunity for excellent bonus potential, please contact us today! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Indeed - 30+ days ago