MEDICAL ASSISTANT- SURGICAL SPECIALISTS- WINTER PARK, FL PART TIME (2820)
Florida Hospital Medical Group (FHMG) neighborhood-based practices are located throughout Central Florida in convenient and easily accessible locations in Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties. From primary care to robotic surgery and ground-breaking cancer treatment, FHMG doctors and staff provide treatment and care for our patients at their practices and at Florida Hospital’s seven campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park and in Tavares at Florida Hospital Waterman.
The Medical Assistant, under the direction of the Office Manager and/or Clinical Supervisor, provides appropriate care to patients within the scope of the Medical Practice Act.
Assists physician in patient education, during treatment, examination of patient and administers procedures and treatments as ordered by the physician.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Able to obtain accurate temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, height and weight.
- Maintain and administer prescribed medications
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
High school graduate or GED
Graduate of recognized Medical Assistant program
One year medical office experience
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
Medical Assistant Certification
Florida Hospital Medical Group
Staff / Associate
Nov 27, 2012, 4:11:07 PM
Adventist Health System - 12 months ago