BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB |
- This position performs tasks which involve specified nursing care for patients delegated by and performed under the direction of a Nursing Supervisor.
- Minimum Education
- Minimum Work Experience
- Nurse assistant training and/or 3 months experience preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Required Licenses/Certifications for position
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Effective communication skills, ability to meet the demands of an active position.
- Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Medium lifting, pushing and pulling is required for 20-50 lbs occasionally, 10-20 lbs frequently and 10 lbs constantly to move objects. Sudden emergency situations have the potential for exposure to lifting or moving of up to 100 lbs. Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting, reaching and standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.
East Tennessee Children's Hospital - 8 months ago