Club Monaco is the international retail brand known for style for both men and women. Opening its first store in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco was instantly recognized by fashion influencers for its unique blend of stylish basics and key fashion items of the season. Since its founding, Club Monaco has been recognized repeatedly for its consistent and enduring view on style and design. Today, Club Monaco is rapidly growing retail brand that continues to deliver cool modern style, while occupying a unique niche within the fashion and retail industries. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
· Directly assist the Store Manager
• Motivate staff and align activities to achieve business goals
• Monitor sales floor and zone coverage to drive sales and maintain customer focus
• Ensure dress code compliance
• Protect the customer experience in all areas
• Ensure proper training on product knowledge for staff
• Provide coaching, mentoring and feedback for developing others
• Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
• Ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales and payroll goals
• Needs to be a sales leader on the floor measured by SPH, ADS, and UPT
• Execute and communicate product moves and markdowns
• Demonstrates flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to changing work demands
• Provides a clear sense of direction for service associates
• Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of the store on all designated shifts as per the store hours of operation
· Minimum of 3 years retail management experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
• Excellent English communication verbal and written
• Excellent time management/project skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
• Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
• Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
• Hours/days of work vary due to the demands of the business
• Must be able to work shift standing and waking and able to lift approximately 20lbs
• Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting receiving/stocking functions
Club Monaco is a dynamic, international retail concept that designs, manufactures and markets its own Club Monaco clothing, accessories and home collection. Each season, Club Monaco offers men’s and women’s updated classics and key fashion pieces that are the foundation of a modern wardrobe. The brand’s signature clean and modern style, gives classics an update through great design and current sensibility. Club Monaco is the lifestyle destination for today’s urban professional.
Currently Club Monaco operates 59 stores throughout North America and has recently opened stores in Hong Kong , Seoul , and Dubai .
Ralph Lauren - 10 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...