CPI - required within 3 months of hire
Mental Health Tech - Behavioral Health Unit
Under general supervision, the technician assists in the delivery of care to patients in a variety of settings, within the scope of their defined skills, while maintaining accountability for their own practice. Collaborates with other members of the health care team in patient care delivery, seeks assistance and support when necessary.
- High school or equivalent (GED) - required .
- Associate Degree - preferred.
- Three (3) months to one (1) year - preferred.
- Arizona Certified Nurses Assistant - required .
- BLS - required .
- CPI training required within 90 days of hire.
- First Aid - required .
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 2 years ago