Thorson Baker + Associates, Inc. is a mid-size multi-discipline consulting engineering firm specializing in institutional and commercial building design throughout the United States and Puerto Rico where we help build the future. We design the buildings where we work and play, schools and universities where our children learn, healthcare facilities for our continued well being, elderly living and retirement communities for our senior citizens and the retail and entertainment complexes where we shop and enjoy our leisure. All this is with a concern for sustainability and the future of our environment. Join TBA and help us build the places where we live, learn and work in communities nationwide.
MEP AutoCAD/Revit Technician
Participate as a team member using AutoCAD/Revit working closely with designers and engineers in the technical development of construction documents for institutional and commercial building projects.
- Drafting/modeling of HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, fire alarm, and electrical systems from red to black mark-ups.
- Responsible for implementation of Thorson Baker & Associates, Inc AutoCAD/Revit standards.
- Responsible for back checking own work.
- Coordinate and work directly with engineers on projects.
- Project support including copying, scanning, filing, printing, e-mailing and organizing of plans for shipment.
- Associate of Applied Science, Computer Drafting and Design or minimum of 3 years of AutoCAD/Revit experience.
- Efficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with drafting or modeling picking up mark-ups, red to black.
- Possess a good work ethic and be efficient in job duties.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to work extra hours above 40 hours a week when necessary to meet project deadlines and client demands.
TBA offers a range of attractive benefits designed to enhance the compensation of our employees. Our internal management structure offers an exceptional learning environment while utilizing the latest software, hardware and today’s technologies for the engineering design industry.
Low cost Health Care and Prescriptions
Paid Life, AD&D
Paid Short Term Disability
Paid Long Term Disability
Paid Long Term Care
Optional Additional Life, AD&D
Optional Family Member Long Term Care
401 (k) Savings Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Personal Time
Paid time off for Jury Duty
Company Social Events
Lunch and Learns
Assistance in Obtaining PE
Assistance in PE Continuing Education
Assistance in Seminars
Spacious Working Environment
Flexible Working Hours